Deposit and final payment policies vary greatly among the cruise lines, and they differ depending on the cruise length, itinerary, and sailing date. During the booking process, you will be provided with a specific payment schedule based on your vacation details.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of my reservation details (invoice)?
- How can I make payments on my reservation?
- What is Onboard Credit (OBC)?
- What do I need to do after booking my cruise?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
- How do I cancel my cruise?
- How do I book shore excursions through MileagePlus Cruise Awards
- When will I receive confirmation for shore excursions booked through MileagePlus Cruise Awards?
- When will my card be charged for the "No Deposit" promotion?
- When is my final payment due?