An individual traveler may travel to Cuba under the people-to-people authorized travel category, as a self-certified traveler, so long as he/she maintains a full-time schedule of educational exchange activities intended to enhance contact with the Cuban people and that will result in meaningful interaction between the traveler and individuals in Cuba.
Articles in this section
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?
- Can I use U.S. dollars in Cuba?