You can book a cruise for someone else, provided the booking is made more than 30 days prior to sailing. If booking within 30 days of the cruise departure, the MileagePlus member must be a traveler on the booking or an associated booking on the same ship and sailing.
Articles in this section
- How do I book my cruise with award miles?
- Can I redeem my award miles after I make my initial deposit?
- Can I transfer my award miles to someone else?
- Can I book a cruise for someone else using my miles?
- Can I use multiple MileagePlus accounts to book a cruise?
- What can my award miles be used for?
- Are there any restrictions when using award miles?
- When will award miles be deducted from my MileagePlus account?
- What happens to my award miles if I need to cancel my trip?
- What is Miles & Money?